Designers showcased the latest swimwear trends in Miami Beach. The Mercedes -Benz Fashion Week ran from 19 to 23 July, each day introducing 6-8 swimwear designers from all over the world: South America, America, Australia and Europe. If you’d like to be trendy next summer, here are some great options to bear in mind when updating your beach wardrobe.
1. Colorful: tropical, exotic eye-catcher prints
2. Wild touch: hot and sexy leopard patterns
3. Bandeau bikinis: (no straps on the top) will be a favorite again next summer among those with pretty breasts
4. Monokinis: still incredibly popular and very feminine, great choice if you want to show off with your perfect body
5. High-waisted bikinis: highlighting curvy shapes, accentuating hips and waistlines and covering sensitive problem areas for the more conservative sunbathers
6. Lots of criss-cross straps and ruffles: mysterious, exciting and sexy
I am sure everyone can pick a trend from the above list and you already see yourself lying on the beach having your skin kissed by the sun. Trend or no trend, the most important is that you actually feel comfortable and self-confident in your swimmers. That will make you the hottest chick on the beach and the swimwear is just the icing on the cake.
My favorite collection is the absolutely stunning Aqua di Lara:
More on swimwear trends: